October 18, 2017 by Vishesh Agrawal
1. Enjoy your work
"Find a job you love and you will not have to work a single day in your life." - Confucius
2. Develop an Internal pressure mechanism and a self starting mechanism
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost
3. Have a dream and a vision. Believe in your ability to achieve it
" Life's battles are not always won by the strongest or the fastest man - but they are won by the man who thinks HE CAN".
4. Practice and Persevere
When ridiculed after his unsuccessful 999th attempt at inventing the electric bulb Edison replied "I have not failed 999 times, I have just invented 999 ways of not making the electric bulb."
5. Use and view time as your only resource. Practise, plan and spend it judiciously
" Time can be used either as a couch or as a tool. Make sure that you use time as a tool, to build your future - not as a couch to while away your present." - John F. Kennedy
6. Money, fame and success should never be the goals of one's life
Remember these come as a natural by - product of excellence in everything you do.
7. Raise your benchmarks - Expect more out of yourself
" Lives of great men, all remind us that we should make our lives sublime and departing, leave behind us - footprints in the sands of time."